MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Actively solicits business from prospective clients, visits brokers, developers, builders and individual prospects to offer the bank’s products. Other responsibilities include:
• Managing an assigned loan portfolio and associated client relationships in accordance with the bank’s credit policy.
• Meeting with and interviewing commercial customers, discussing their financial requirements, and providing appropriate business advice
• Screens loan requests based on financial institutions policies and on type of loans offered by the institution.
• Actively pursue leads and new business development opportunities.
• Optimize chances for cross-selling by building partnerships across the bank to implement revenue generating opportunities while exceeding customer expectations and optimize sales of all products.
• Keeps management informed as to market trends, competition.
• Other functions as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree required. Majors in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, preferred.
• At least one (1) year of related experience required and credit commercial experience. Management level experience in sales, financial products, business development, or customer service highly desirable.
• Equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge skills and abilities may be considered.
• Technology and computer systems proficiency including MS Office required. Banking industry software and applications knowledge preferred.
• Outstanding presentation and communication skills both in English and Spanish.
• Analytical, problem solving, detail oriented and able to multitask, while maintaining quality and compliance standards
• Maintains and promotes a high standard of confidentiality and strong ethical values.
• Service and people oriented, with extensive interpersonal skills. Self-starter & results oriented.
• Sound judgment and proper criteria for establishing priorities correctly.
• Must be able to work several important projects simultaneously observing the defined quality standards.
EEO / MALE / FEMALE / VETERANS / DISABLED
Job Type: Full-time