Essential Job Functions:
- Continuously comply with all regulatory related requirements.
- Ensure full compliance SOX
- Stop further processing in the event of encountering non-conforming product condition.
- Comply with the Stryker Corporate Guidelines regarding Cost & Inventory Process and the recording in the General Ledger.
- Responsible for developing, maintain and analyze the annual Standard Cost Process.
- Perform Cost related monthly financial closing in an accurate and timely manner.
- Prepare and validate inventory accounts reconciliation.
- Support the coordination of Physical Inventory Process, internal and external audits and is responsible for its reconciliation with the General Ledger.
- Prepare Inventory & Cost Reporting, as required.
- Analyze metrics results and drive for action.
- Analyze and validate cost savings in Cost Improvement Projects.
- Support New Products and Operations Team with financial analysis.
- Responsible for new products standard cost and all related costing validations.
- Provide financial support to all users as required.
- Prepare budget schedules and required analysis
- Prepare P&L and inventory and projections
- Assist in the fulfillment of all requirements for Internal and External Audits.
- Provide Cost Accounting training to others as required.
- Ensure Cost Accounting transactions are recorded in compliance with GAAP.
- Management and reporting of fixed assets.
- Audit and control of fixed assets
- Commit to the environmental policy.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or relevant field
- At least 5 years of cost experience in a manufacturing industry
- Detail oriented
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines under pressure
- Able to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Results-focused, team-oriented and a strong work ethic
- Proficient in MS Office with advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
EEO / MALE / FEMALE / VETERANS / DISABLED
Job Type: Full-time
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org