We are looking for an experienced General Accountant to oversee general accounting operations by controlling and verifying our financial transactions.
General Accountant responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures. A successful accountant combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts.
- Documents financial transactions.
- Prepares month-end general ledger close journal entries and supporting reconciliations.
- Maintains accounting controls.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies.
- Reviews invoices for accuracy.
- Prepares and send invoices/ billing for/to customer.
- Prepares financial reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting.
- Minimum 1 years of accounting experience.
- Good verbal, written, computer and organizational skills.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Knowledge in Sage and/or Quick-books
- Knowledge of MS Office and proficient in Excel.
- Strong time management skills
EEO / MALE / FEMALE / VETERANS / DISABLED
Job Type: Full-time
Apply to: email@example.com